Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Jon put up a mantle for me over the fireplace up stairs. It looks so good - he did a great job!!My mom gave me a big Star for Christmas and I put it up in my kitchen.
It looks so cute!

Jon gave me this rug to put in the office. It is SO shaggie but I love it.
We had to put something down because I do my hair in the office in the mornings and my
hairspray was sticking to the hardwood floors. Jon calls this rug the UGLY rug -

Our cute house with Christmas lights up. Our first year putting up lights, it was fun!

I even decorated the front porch. I love Christmas!!

With little cupboard space we found this little cupboard to put our dishes in.
I think it turned out really cute!!

This Christmas we had a theme of "OUR HOUSE"
We got lamps for our front room, since there is not ONE light in there, they work great!

Here they are close up. I think they are so cute!

No comments: