Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Ugly Sweater Party!!


UGLY SWEATER
NEW YEAR'S EVE PARTY!!
Some of Jon's friends had a second annual Ugly Sweater party for New Year's Eve. It was classic and a lot of fun!! Joey's sweater, the host, lite up with lights!
Here is a group shot, of those of us who dressed up in ugly sweaters.

Me and Jon. My sweater is one I found in my cedar chest that I actually wore in Elementary school. Now it still fits because back then it was the style to wear a sweater big and stretch pants... Jon's is from his dad, it has camels on it, Jon DOES NOT wear sweaters so he went with the prep look.

We played taboo, where Jon was awesome! AND we played a game called Left, Right, Center (LRC). It's a dice game that was SO fun, and hilarious!
Instead of using 3 chips each we all put in 3 dollars.. I SO almost won!! But here is Biesen who won the pot!! In his Mr. Rogers sweater. Next to him is Showgun in an old lady sweater that has should pads... it was SO funny!!

Just the BOYZ!!


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
I
actually stayed AWAKE until 1 am... I know shocking:) It was fun to party!!

No comments: