Thursday, March 04, 2010

18 Month Pic's and Stats

Nixon is getting so big and time is going by so fast. I had my friend Konni take a few shots of Nixon now that he is 18 months old and I will remember the photo shoot as being "no happy face". I worked on "Happy" with Nixon all morning and got him all excited to go on a ride and then we got there and it was NO SMILES!! He wanted to play with Monty's toys and cars instead. So here are a few shots, that turned out THOUGHTFUL as I like
to see them. He is such a cutie with that mop of hair.


We tried a few inside.



He wanted to smile on the tricycle... but he just wouldn't.
He LOVED the tricycle though and made sounds as he pushed it off the back drop.


He would do "Surprised!" but not "Happy"


Then we went outside. I like this picture a lot!!

Playing with his cars.



Smile you turkey toes!!



n


A little smile here! It just wasn't going to happen!! What a cutie pie!

Nixon's 18 month Stats:
Weight: (after being sick) 29.9 pounds
Head Circumference: 21 Inches
Length: 35.5 Inches

All in the 95th percentile!!


3 comments:

Ryan and Angela said...

Awwwwe. Super cute. I think the no smile is adorable. And we have the same shirt at our house.

Krista said...

I think those pictures turned out great. You're right, his "mop" hair makes it adorable. And, hooray for the 95th percentile. At our house Evelyns lucky if shes in the 5th!:)

Sarah said...

He is such a Pickett! Adorable pics! At least he's not crying!!