Sunday, November 14, 2010

Settling In with Two



My oh My two is so different than one.... but I can't complain I have a great husband AND my mom stayed with me for TWO weeks, it was so nice.
We had a lot of fun together and I was able to rest and recover. My recovery seemed to go pretty smoothly this time although I must say "Thank goodness for Loritab!"
Here is a cute pic and Nana helping Nixon hold his baby sister.
I think he likes her, although he doesn't like to hold her for more than a few seconds:)

Nana and Sadie!

Papa with his two little angels!

First tummy time.... sure she was fine then but after we turned her over she spit up all over!

I can't get enough of how cute she is when she sleep:)

This is Jon's favorite outfit, it is a preemie outfit we found and she fits just great in it.

Another cute little outfit:)

Heading out to her first doctor's appointment... she doesn't look to comfy in that seat...she is too small!

Jon and Nixon made pizza's one night for me. They were so cute getting them ready.

Sadie's name for her wall.

Nixon is found lounging in his chair while he watches 'Cars' or a show. I think it is so funny!!

More precious pic's. And YES she does have red hair:)

Me and my girl!

Jon being a dork while I am taking pictures!

All taking a lounge in the recliner in Sadie's room.

She loves to sleep in her little bouncer all bundled up tight, how can I not do when she sleeps so good!

First Bowl Bath
We gave her a little sponge bath for the first few weeks in her room. She thought it was nice!!

Dunkin' that bum in the bowl to wash it off.

All wrapped up in that bear towel!

Katie LOVES to hold her new cousin.

Nixon, Katie and Sadie

Morning time with the kids.

Sadie's Room
I keep forgetting to put pic's up of her room.
Here is her changing table area.

Crib

The famous flower wall that Nana painted

Me and Sadie Sue

I love this pic and Sadie and Nixon in the crib.

Darby loves to sleep under the bassinet, I think she is hiding from Nixon this time but she still remembers that she likes to hide under here.

Feeding time

How cute is she????

Nixon and Sadie getting ready for bed one night.

Nixon loves to have Sadie come in and read stories with us and snuggle at night.

Bath time in the sink in the kitchen.

No crying... this is a good thing:)

Love this pic:)

Jon and Nixon ended up wearing the same thing one day, how cute are they all matching?? I love it!!

Our first real outing was to Cabela's in Post Falls. Nixon got the biggest kick out it!! I had never been, it was pretty cool.


Nixon was the hit of the store in his Elmer Fudd knitted hat! He loved all the stuffed animals, fish and just about everything:)

No comments: