Thursday, August 02, 2007

Gauge Becomes a Dad of 5 ALL BOYS!!!

Izzie looks a little scary here.... but here the mom is with her 5 BOYS!!There is two white with brown spots, two red and one darker boy!!

This is a better picture of Izzie with her new babies.
We think this little guy looks a lot like Gauge... he is Boy #1... so cute!

Here's another angle of boy #1
Boy #2

#3 This guy is a little chunk!! He is the biggest of his brothers, almost double the size of the others.

Jon got this little guy to zonk-out by scratching his little tummy.
Boy #4

Snoozin in Grandpa's hands.
There is another white one that I sadly forgot to take a picture of.

2 comments:

Ryan and Angela said...

Wow, what a lot of work you have. 5 puppies in addition to the two dogs you already have. And by the way, I would look the same way if I had 5 boys sucking on me.

Madsen Family said...

Ummm--Jon and Michelle....are you KEEPING all those puppies? If so, I think you are plain CRAZY. I just assumed you were selling them to make a profit. I've just become addicted to blogging. Have you checked out my blog? Well, you should--not to toot my own horn, but it's pretty awesome. I really like making random comments on other peoples' blogs as well. So, today it is your turn for a random comment. Josh is out walking our neighbor's dog. He is getting his dog fix for the day. I think that he is puppy hungry. Are you bringing your dogs to the lake? Will everyone KILL you if you do (like our dog hating family: Ryan, Emily, Mom & Dad)?? I like dogs, but I'm not sure I'm ready to spend my time at the lake with 2 grown dogs and an ENTIRE litter. I think that we are going to be tent buddies on the beach. Oh, by the way Michelle, I want to learn how to do that initial thing you did (you know on your Easter blog). You'll have to teach me. Anyway, I am going to stop now because it is getting ridiculous. I don't even know if you check your blog comments. But I've decided I like comments on my blog and the best way to get them is to give them..hee, hee. So, send some comments my way; you don't have to write ones that are this long. Happy blogging and we'll see you this weekend (hopefully without the litter). Yipeeeeeeeee!!!!