Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I forgot the Dino's in June....

Ok sorry about the random blog.... Jon posted the blog I was working on..before I was done.
(Sorry Jessy)
I will now explain the dinosaurs.... we went in June with the family to 'Walk with Dinosaurs' and I forgot to ever post pictures about it.... how sad for the rest of you. It was a life size dinosaur presentation / play kind of thing. This is backwards in how the story was told... because the Tyrannosaurus was last. He was the loudest and scared us all. This is the Tyrannosaurs fighting with the ankylosaurus, who was trying it eat the Tyrannosaur's baby...

These guys were cute... they were people dressed up as dinosaurs instead of big machines so they were funny. This is the little Tyrannosaurus.

The Ankylosaurus.

This is the Triceratops. That little guy in the right bottom corner was the narrator, he was funny.

The Apatosaurus eating trees... fake of course.

The Stegosaurus angry because his spikes are red.

Another picture of the stegosaurus. We had a fun time it was cool, they did a great job on the dinosaurs. ( Side note... I looked up these dinosaurs on google so if there names are wrong it's not my fault.)

2 comments:

Madsen Family said...

I am about positive that you rarely check your blog comments and I am even more sure that you will not respond, but nonetheless, I will write. What in the heck are these pictures of? I know, Jon, you complain that I write too much on my blog, but a LITTLE more information on yours might be nice. For instance, you might inform the world as to why you have crazy, random photos of a bunch of dinosaur toys and why you forgot the Dino's in June????????????????? What does that mean? P.S. It was fun to see you. I will see you on Halloween day when I am dressed up as a pregnant woman (ingenuis costume, I know).

Madsen Family said...

Michelle--I feel much better knowing the full details behind the dinosaurs. Thanks for the update:)