Thursday, November 22, 2007

Pumpkin Carving and Halloween Fun!!

We got up to Grandma and Grandpa Spear's house every year and have a pumpkin carving party and homemade pizza's.
This year I was not very creative and therefore I won't put the pumpkins I carved on there - there were pretty bad!!

Here is Jon carving away!! He was the champion pumpkin carving again this year!!

Karen and Mark did the SPEAR pumpkins. I thought that was a cute idea!

Jon's of course.... in the middle.

Jon carved five pumpkins that night!! He was like a machine pumpkin carver. This one was my favorite. His little arms and legs we sticking out!!

Jon and I went to a Halloween party this year!! We dressed up as THE BIGGEST LOSER's!!


I word Jon's clothes like I had lost a bunch of weight!! The BIGGEST LOSER!!

Jon wore a sumo suit..... and we stuffed him with pillows!! He was sadly just the LOSER!!
It was a lot of fun though.

Halloween day we made our way up to Grandmas Spear's for homemade chili and might I say it was super good this year!!

Tanner and baby Garret on Halloween up at Grandmas Spear's house!!
Tanner is Harry Potter!!

I couldn't resist putting Trevor and Holly's boys on here cause they were so freakin' cute!! This is Garrett the oldest as a LION!!

This is Porter as a MONKEY!!

And baby Mason as a FROG!! How cute are they!!!

1 comment:

Ryan and Angela said...

Nice apron Jon