Thursday, November 22, 2007

Suzi Comes to Town!!

My mom comes to town and we do a make-up show again this year.
I was a model for the show..... and got free make-up so it was worthy looking scary for a day! They did a "Marilyn Monroe" look on me. I had fake eyelashes and everything. At least I wasn't the girl that they bleached out their eye brows... I can handle make-up over that. It was fun and I really do like the Mirabellea make-up. Mom even stayed to celebrate my birthday. THE BIG 24!!!
This is all my presents... (so that I remember) hee hee!!
Mom, Katie, and Casey gave me a hair straightener!! The best kind too! The Chi...and it's hot pink how fitting

Jon gave me a HUGE present...he got me new ski's and new boots!! I am ready for the slopes!

Singing!!!

Jon got me a Seahawks jersey too!! GO SEAHAWKS!!

This year I didn't have to bake my own cake...my mom made me one and boy was it Good!!!
The lettering isn't her fault though...although it looks great...i bought the frosting tube but didn't know you had to buy the little attachments too!! Oops!

Then we went up to Greenbluff with Holly, Trevor and their kids and Suzi and Karen!! Here we are eating caramel apples!!

We rode on this little tracker that took us out to pick apples!

Here we are running through the apple trees!!

The Stephensen's!

The good apples are near the top..... in case you didn't know!! We had a lot of fun!! Suzi liked it too!


Thanks for coming MOM we had a lot of fun!! Come back soon!!

1 comment:

Madsen Family said...

Yeah! I love an updated blog. Looks like y'all had a good fall. I'm glad I got to share it with you a little bit by being there for Halloween. Love all the pics. Keep 'em coming!