Friday, May 30, 2008

Trip to Utah

Nixon and I took a trip to Utah for 10 days!! Yes, you heard me right 10 days!! Jon about died without us! First things first, my mom and sisters threw me a baby shower!! It was so fun to get some things for Nixon, it actually felt like we might be having a baby!! Well besides the fact that my tummy is nice and round...
This is Nixon's sweat suit!! Hot stuff!!

And what boy doesn't need a 'Big Digger' hat and outfit to match!!
He must fit into the family now!!

I got to visit with friends!!
This is Katie and Liz, good friends from the high school years!

Me and my sister Katie

This is Lois and Nan ~ good friends of the family!

My brother is amazing and made me a changing table!! It is freakin' awesome!!! Then my mom gave me her old crib that I was in as a baby and Tim re stained it so that both would match!

The changing table has this cool knot in the wood that I love!!

The crib looks great too!! Thanks Tim you are the best!! I can't wait to get it to Spokane and put it in Nixon's room!

I got lucky and got to go to a Playoff game. My mom didn't want to go so I went in her spot with my step dad, Wally. The Jazz vs. Lakers!! Game 3!

Holy cow it was SO loud - Nixon was awake the whole time, it was nuts!

The Jazz bear is something else. He got up on this HUGE ladder and did tricks.

My sister has a dance studio in her basement and while I was visiting I got to go to her spring recital. This is Hailey and Bella at dress rehearsal.

Lilly bean!
Tim and Chloe!

Lilly dancing in the recital, she is 4!

Dancing Bella, she is 6.

She would laugh every time she did her jumps, it was adorable!

Then Hailey and Chloe who are 2 1/2.

They held hands during the tap dance, it was so cute!

Then of course I always have to hit the Hogle Zoo.

The bears were wrestling and it reminded me of when Gauge and Darby wrestle in the back yard.
They even have a white alligator, it was wild to see!

We had to ride on the train too!

Here we all are out front!
Katie, Hailey, Bella, Me, Lilly, Chloe and Casey!

And of course we had to have coffee at Starbuck's a few times!
Chloe and Casey!

Me and Mom!

We had a picnic at the park too with the kids!

I even got to stay for Bella's birthday! I gave all the girls their presents together, new aprons!! Stinkin' cute huh!! They loved them!

Bella's party was a Hanna Montana party, so of course they decorated guitars!

A pinata even!

Happy Birthday Izabelle, she turned 6!!

Mom and I served ice cream and cake!

My dad and step mom, Linda threw me a shower too! It was fun! We played a matching game that was hilarious, it had pictures of Jon and I .... I can't put it on the blog though, it's too embarrassing!

Thanks Dad and Linda for a great shower!!!

1 comment:

Kristy Carpenter said...

When were you in Utah?? It sounds like we were either there at the same time or we just missed each other! Either way it would have been great to see you!! You look great! Love ya!