Friday, June 26, 2009

A Few Pic's

Nixon loves to put things in his mouth as all babies do. However, he also likes to CARRY things in his mouth as well. Anything really, he loves his baseball and also his green blanket, it's really quite funny. I sometimes wonder if he is picking things up from the dogs... like eating food off the floor????

We put my headband on Nixon and it totally reminded me of the 80's aerobic show. I know you all remember it. They had crazy tight outfits and wide hair and they stood on those round platforms. There was two girls and a guy and they would work out on on the TV, ok maybe it was only in Utah but I have fond memories.
Nixon could totally have been on this show with his awesome sweatband.

What a cute guy to work out too right?

There is a little hamic in the backyard that only "Little" ones can swing in, I found out of course the hard way. Yes I was sitting it one day and fell on my butt.. oops! Nixon fits perfectly though and laughs when I swing him.

His little legs come through the holes as he kicks, it's silly.
Church Day... Yeah!! Isn't he the cutest in his vest.?

Ok so I did knit this little vest and before he grows out of it I thought I had better take a few pictures.

Nixon LOVES the shower. If he hears the shower going and can get into the bathroom he will pound on the door and say "Da Da" and want in. I sometimes find him IN the shower IN his clothes. What a goof ball.

How can you say no to that face?

A video of Nixon swinging in the hamic.


Nixon will clap when you say "Yeah" it's a new trick that I use endlessly throughout the day!

4 comments:

Abby said...

Oh how I wish you could teach me to knit! That vest is adorable, and so is Nixon!

Mel said...

I am impressed with the vest you made. Wow, what a talented lady.

Sarah said...

I totally loved that aerobics show too!

Krista said...

Wow, cute vest! Nixon just keeps getting cuter and cuter.