Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Curse Homemade Icecream


So I have attempted to make homemade ice cream twice recently, after the first failure I told myself I would try until I made it right. But let's be honest how much crappy ice cream can one family eat, especially with me who can't even eat it?! Both times I put the ice cream mixture into the ice cream maker to "freeze" for OVER three hours it still didn't turn out. I even tried two different receipes and gave the maker a lot of ice and rock salt...so i have come to the conclusion that the ice cream maker hates me. I mean I talked to my Mom, my Sister, my Aunt and my Grandma to get tips and they all said.."Oh it's easy, it will freeze in 30 minutes." HA, I fooled them. So I curse homemade ice cream and say "I will try another day" and for now I will live with Bryer's ice cream and Zips twist cones:)

2 comments:

Brook said...

Your family picture at the top is amazing. I can't believe your little boy is already one!! What a cute kid!!

Sarah said...

Maybe you need a new ice cream maker because it really is easy! :) Can't wait to hear about your move. Call me when you can!