Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Dolly Parton Cake....

WARNING!!!!
This post contains adult content, proceed with CAUTION

So I might have been a little bored this last weekend. I have these cake pans that are round and I bought them for Nixon's baseball cake. But when I made them and set them on the rakes to cool it totally looked like boobs. Well of course anytime I thought of making a cake after that I thought of making a "Dolly Parton" cake. And Yeah, I did.

First, I thought to make a cake for Cameron's 21st birthday. BUT he might be too "young" for the cake I wanted to make. SO, I decided Mark needed a cake when he got released from the bishopric of the singles ward.

First we had to make the cake, and the frosting.
So we might have "added" a few M&M's to make it funny.


We went with the bikini look.

It turned out AWESOME!! I think we did a great job designing such a cake.


Mark thought it was funny, and delicious!

1 comment:

Kristy Carpenter said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!! LMAO! Oh Michelle I love you.