Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Black Roses Please...


So I love watching the show NCIS and if you watch this show you know the lab tech Abby... hello LOVE her. So I always tell Jon I want black roses, because Abby on the show sometimes get them. Well come to find out.... you can't buy black roses, who knew? So while I was at knitting group last week Jon found a way to make me black roses for Halloween.


You get white roses and spray paint them.


I was so surprised!! They are so awesome.. I LOVE them!! Thanks Jon, you are the best!

1 comment:

Abby said...

I LOVE NCIS! And I love Abby! And I cannot for the life of me figure out the relationship between her and Gibbs. Sometimes I swear there's a little something sexual there. OH well, I think Gibbs is hot. Way to go on the black roses! Now, just don't become a major caffeine junkie like she is!