Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The things going on...


Jon built a ladder to go up to our roof. It is so fun to go up there.

Nixon likes to go up there too, but it's hard to keep him from walking too close to the edge.

Me and my boy!

My sister gave Nixon this tent and a house and some tunnels for his birthday. I was able to get it back from Utah and Nixon LOVES it.
We took the tent outside and Nixon went in and out with the dogs.

Playing, Playing

Fun time outside!


This is the little house, we have it in our basement and Nixon hangs out it in a lot of the day.

The tunnels.

I tried to get the dogs to go through them, but they didn't go for it.



Thanks Katie for the fun birthday gift, that I meant to put up earlier on the blog!

1 comment:

Abby said...

Michelle! I totally thought about you on your birthday and remembered all the fun birthday parties you used to have with homemade suckers. It looks like you had a great time this year, as well! You and your little family are just too cute. Happy belated birthday!