Thursday, May 27, 2010

Nixon gets Roseola...

Back in May Nixon was being SUPER grouchy one week and so whinny... I mean more than usual and I just couldn't figure out what was wrong. It all started on a Tuesday and I felt bad but didn't know what to do, he had a fever but not high enough to really make me worried, I thought it was probably teeth coming in. Finally, on Friday I started seeing this rash on his chest and neck in the bath, I thought he was just hot. Then on Saturday it was ALL OVER his chest and some on his face... I took him over to Karen's and as soon as she saw him she said "he's got Roseola." I looked it up online and sure enough, that's what it looked like. This isn't the best picture of it, but it was all over.

What is so sad is that the rash is the last thing to show, so by the time I knew what it was, it was practically over. By Monday morning it was all gone and he was back to his Happy self. I still felt bad for thinking he was just a grouch though... poor baby!!

These are some random pictures of Nixon, he LOVES cars and plays with them for hours. While I am in the kitchen making meals he usually is on the floor playing with cars at the sinks... I think it's so cute.

I love that they want to be by your side all the time, luckily Nixon likes to be by me but not necessarily have me play with him all the time so I can actually get 'some' things done during the day.

The beginning of May our Stake at church was all reorganized and as a Relief Society Presidency we figured we would not all end up together so we took the opportunity to go out on the town to dinner with our spouses. We had such a fun time, I really enjoyed it. We went to a place called, Moxie downtown and it was YUMMY!!! We had such a great group, I will miss them!!
(Me, Linnea, Tara and Gretchen)

No comments: