Friday, July 09, 2010

It's about time....


Well we moved at the beginning of June and I haven't gotten my computer with all my pictures hooked up to the internet yet. SO.... that is why I haven't updated in a long time. BUT ... i realized I hadn't posted that we found out what we are having, how foolish of me.
SO, we are excited to announce that we are having a GIRL!!!


We are still on schedule for delivery on October 22 and I am feeling much better, I got over most of the nausea thank goodness and can now function a little better in the mornings:)
I will post ultrasound pic's when I get a chance!




2 comments:

Krista said...

oh I'm soo excited for you guys. Girls are great!

Jandre said...

I just realized michelle, that, had I not miscarried we'd be due the SAME day! ahhh, that would've been fun!