Thursday, January 06, 2011

The First Snow of 2010


The first of November we got a little snow and when Nixon woke up and looked outside he immediately wanted to go out in it. I put his winter clothes on, knowing it wasn't going to last the whole day and sent him out in it.

He totally has his one piece pajamas on underneath his coat:)

We walked to all the neighbors houses and walked in their untouched snow, it was funny!! Nixon insisted everyone should have footprints.

Cute Sadie sleeping in Nana's arms

Nana is my life saver and comes and visits often!!

She brought her a new hat!!

We got a new camera in November and I think we took about 400 pictures in the first week... you have been warned:)
Jon was playing with it and took this awesome picture of the moon one night.
It makes such a difference to have a nice camera, we got it off of KSL.com in Utah and are so happy with it!

Wally and Nana came up the weekend before Thanksgiving and visited us. Nixon LOVES papa Wally!

"Cheese!!!"

Big yawns!

This shot makes me laugh and I can't believe I'm putting it on here, but it's funny!

Nixon and Sadie after Sadie's first week at church!

Nixon and Gauge (Nixon's best friend). I hear Nixon all the time say "let's play Gauge" or "come on Gauge follow me."


Me with my cute kids!

Nixon LOVES his baby sister and he says "hold it" and when I put Sadie in his arms he says "take a picture."


Me and Sadie Sue. She looks just like Nixon when he was a baby... it is incredible.

No comments: