Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The Holidays!!

We colored eggs for Easter last Friday with the family!! It was very exciting!!
Garret!
Katie and Emily. Katie could have done another dozen eggs if we had had them ready!

Tanner.. and his favorite egg he colored!

"Pompa" coloring eggs... he was in charge of the glitter bag!! It was the hit of the easter egg party. The kids liked to put the eggs in this bag full of glitter and make there eggs sparkle!

Karen - she was in charge of keeping Garret happy and didn't get much egg coloring done.

It is tradition to make an egg with your name on it. So here is the "Jon" egg and we made a "Boy" egg too! We are cheezy!!!

My "Missy" egg and "Boy" egg!!

Easter Sunday... the Easter Bunny came our way!!

My favorite part of my basket.... three boxes of Thin Mints.... yummy!!

Well now that I am 4 1/2 months a long... (19 weeks) I have gotten a little belly. Our little boy is growing big and I know I should hold my breath because any time now I will not be able to see my feet!

St. Patty's day arrives and we had a very GREEN breakfast. I made "Special Drink" as I like to call it but it's just orange julius.

And some yummy GREEN pancakes!

Grandma Spear had her St. Patty's party and the bag pipers came and did a little concert in the back yard. It was awesome!!

After eating corn beef and cabbage baby boy spear was VERY active.. it was really funny. Jon even felt the little guy just going nuts in my belly!

4 comments:

Emily Christensen said...

Looks like you figured it out. Your blog is cute. Is that top belly really yours or Jon's?

AJ and Cindy said...

Looks like you guys had a fun holiday! I love you baby bump, you are still so petite, but you look great!

L Chang said...

Well, Hello Michelle! I was just putting Kristy Erickson's blog on my link list when I noticed that you were on hers. I am so thrilled to finally be in contact with you! What a beautiful little lady you have! Her smile looks very familiar.
And you have BOXERS! Jack and I got a Boxer just after Thanksgiving and it has been a blast ever since. Sadly, we were unaware of the importance that Boxers should come in pairs, so our little Rosie is in need of a little brother. As soon as we are done renovating our 1st floor, we will go out and find him.
You look great and extemely happy, as well as your family.
If you don't mind, I would love to put your blog on my link list!
Keep in touch,
Lindsay Chang

Jeff and Erika Mitchell said...

Well hey there guys. It's too bad I had to find out you are expecting from your blog. Congratulations! We sure need to have a big Spear/Holding fam reunion. I haven't seen anyone in Lairds!