Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day!
Jon took me out of our FAVORITE place to eat. It's in Coeur D'Alene but it is worth the little extra drive to get to it. It's our favorite steak house The Wolf Lodge, they cook our steaks over an open tamarack fire. Best steak ever!!
The steaks are huge too, we got two to split - each 32oz.

I made Jon an explosion box for Valentine's day.

Jon got me 24 really pretty red roses for Valentine's too. I love flowers, in case no one knows!!! This is back in January... I didn't have a belly back then!!

We had the biggest snow year in a VERY long time this year in Spokane. Jon was so sick of shoveling the driveway...he almost made me do it! Ha Ha!!! For about a week we got so much snow they canceled all schools because the buses couldn't get the kids to them. I bundled up and stayed home for the week.

This is taken from our front porch. There was so much snow you couldn't even see the road. When they finally plowed the side roads we had HUGE banks of snow on both sides of our small street. I had to have Jon take me to work in the truck because the honda couldn't make it over them. It was wild!!

I went down to Utah for a quick trip to see the same in February. We went to a our family's favorite restaurant as kids, the Pagoda. Hailey and Chloe are best friends and they always have to sit with each other. It's adorable!

Chloe helped Nana make breakfast.

Casey, Chloe and I ate that breakfast willingly.

No comments: