Monday, March 17, 2008

SURPRISE!!

We'd like to announce that we are having a BOY!!!
We had an ultrasound today and found out Jon will be getting his little baseball player!
Our little boy was so nice he gave us a nice BOY shot for the picture!
We can't question that one!!This picture made us laugh because my family all crosses their legs the same and we rub our feet together, it's a thing people tease us about BUT surprise surprise so does he!!!

Good profile shot!! What a poser!

Now that I am posting this I am realizing that I might not have announced on the blog that we are pregnant. Oops! Don't feel too bad though we only starting telling everyone the middle of February. Right now I am a little over 18 weeks and I am due August 16th. We are so excited to be parents, and we have been having a lot of fun enjoying this life changing experience. We have known since the beginning of December that we were pregnant, it's kinda been fun keeping it a secret!

8 comments:

The Moon's said...

Hey Girly! So happy for you guys! That will be so much fun! I just thought I would give you our link too....lsmoon.blogspot.com and I had such a fun time hanging out with you guys a couple of weeks ago, it was so fun to catch up! Much love,
Sommer

AJ and Cindy said...

Congrats! That is so exciting that you are having a baby! I am jealous :) It looksl ike you are so happy and I am glad I found your blog so we can catch up! Can't wait to see more posts!

Kristy Carpenter said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! Congratulations!! I can't believe you're having a little baby! Are we really old enough to be having kids? I guess we are...I'm just a little behind the times :) You are going to have so much fun with a little boy! And by looking at your family pictures it's about time there's a little boy in the group!

Madsen Family said...

Yeah for a little boy!!!! I am so glad Willy will have another boy cousing to round up some trouble with! Congrats!

Kylene said...

Congratulations! You & Jon are so cute and your blog is very cute, too! My family was in the Spear's ward back in Spokane over 13 years ago. Ryan and my older brother, Todd, are friends so I found your blog that way! Anywho, congrats on your boy and enjoy this amazing time together! Much love! -Kylene Kelly (Carpenter)

Unknown said...

Michelle! It was so fun to look at all your pictures! And congrats on the little baby boy! That will be so much fun!

Kiersten Allred said...

Wow! Everyone is having boys! I'm getting a nephew in July and Stacy is having a boy in August. Congrats!

Emily Christensen said...

Michelle,
Here's that templete
http://matiekay.blogspot.com/