Wednesday, July 23, 2008

19 days until DUE DAY!!

So two weeks and 5 days left until Baby Nixon Arrives!!
We are just counting down the days until Due Day!! We are both getting very excited!! Nixon is getting big, although I don't show it very well. I feel like I have gotten much bigger in the last couple of weeks, don't you think so???
Jon and I started a chain to count down the days 'til Nixon arrives. We have it in our kitchen and take a link off everyday. It's fun!! This was a couple of weeks ago so now there is not so many rings on it!!

I knitted a sweater for our friends new baby, it got to be a little bigger than I planned so I had to knit the smaller size, it's green too. I thought it turned out cute though!

I was cleaning the house the other day and couldn't find Darby and Gauge. They had found their way into Nixon's bedroom and were taking a nap. How cute are they!

Some side news is Jon's Jimmy passed at least 200,000 miles, well we think it could be 300,000. It doesn't have enough spaces so now it just looks like the 1974 Jimmy has 7 miles total on it. It's fun!!! This is a picture of it turning to all 0's.

Jon played on three softball teams this year. We had a lot of fun, it made the summer go by pretty quick when you have at least 3 games a week. I kept score at most of the games and I love doing it. Jon had two nasty injures this year though. The one on his knee is from crashing into the fence to catch a foul ball, it was a deep cut and bled like crazy. The second just happened on his very last night of playing softball, they told him to slide at home and look what happened. OUCH!! It hurt like the dicken's ~ poor Jon, he is always getting scraped up.

Another side note, there is this statue place down town Spokane and we always like to drive by and see the crazy statues they have. One time we just had to stop and take a look at this HUGE bulldog they had for sell.

So if anyone is looking for a good Christmas present for us, this is it. You might want to go in on it with a couple of people because it is 29 Thousand Dollars, yeah that's right $29,000.00 for this Bronze Bulldog!!

5 comments:

Lisa Farman said...

You look more like you are 5 months along. I am so jealous. I love the sweater that is so cute.

Kiersten Allred said...

You are so tiny for 9 months! So you're doing c-section? I'm thinking that's the way to go. No 2 days of labor like my sister-in-law just went through. I'm so excited for you!

Jandre said...

your tiny little tummy is sooooo unfair!!!! woot woot, only 17 days to go! Then the REAL fun begins...oh gosh, I guess I can't make too much fun, since I'll be right behind you!

Krista said...

Michelle you are sooo cute! Your little belly is adorable and hey I'll be really happy if mine looks like that in 4 months. Our prayers are with you for the upcoming events and I know you'll be exhausted...but I expect some pictures of cute little Nixon soon. Hey after all technically I am another one of his aunties!:)

Jenni said...

you look adorable! i love your dogs by the way. I'm coming up in aug after nixon comes so ellie and i will have to stop by so we can meet him! love you guys