Thursday, November 13, 2008

3 Months Old!!



TIME FLIES!!
I can't believe Nixon is three months old, I don't know where the time has gone. It feels like yesterday when we brought him home, thank goodness it's not that day though because then I would still be in major pain, ha ha! This last month Nixon has really gotten good at smiling and chooing and talking. It is so fun to have him watch you and smile at my funny noises and faces. Just a few days ago he laughed for the first time... and then I got him to laugh for Jon on the phone. It is so cute, it almost made me cry actually because he is getting so big.( Hormones, blah ) Everyday is so much fun, he is the perfect baby I must say. He sleeps through the night and eats so good. He loves to just watch what is going on and is actually starting to watch the dogs and smile at them. Here are some pictures of my big boy!!




5 comments:

Abby said...

And look at that cute little outfit he's wearing! He really is getting big. I can't believe how fast they grow.

Madsen Family said...

Yeah for an update! He is getting so big and so cute! It's crazy how fast they grow--and don't worry about the crying thing, I'm still the same way. I don't want Will to grow up at all. It's just too fast and they are too cute. I'm glad Nixon is such a happy, good baby. And I'm glad that you got to go home and visit family. Looks like fun!

Sarah said...

That is just how Micah was. Enjoy it while it lasts! :)

The Moon's said...

man he is so cute michelle! Looks like you guys are having so much fun being new parents, and seriously you look amazing! Miss our dinners with you guys! And by the way, what do you do with your dogs while you travel, we need ideas now that we don't live with family!

Kimba said...

So cute! I can't believe he's already 3 months! I'm trying to savor all this newborn-ness!

That outfit, seriously. So cute.

And where in Texas? Moving to an entirely new state is crazy, scary, and fun. Good luck! can't wait to hear all about it. And where in Texas?