Sunday, December 14, 2008


So I got the video thing to work... Yeah me!! Here is a cute one of Jon getting Nixon to really laugh! When Jon comes home from work it's Nixon time. Nixon goes down for the night about 7:30 or 8 pm and so for about an hour and a half Jon spends his time making Nixon smile and laugh and talk, Nixon just loves his daddy! Then he eats and goes down, all while I relax in the tub... ha ha just kidding. Although that has happened before but not every night... who do you think I am?



5 comments:

Lisa Farman said...

What a cutie. Daddy time is very important. I know my boys love getting to play with daddy when he comes home.

Mel said...

Very cute. I wish we could have seen you guys before you moved so far away! We will have to try to get together next time we are both in Spokane or something. Or, if you are ever in our area for some reason, let me know!

L Chang said...

He is getting so big! There is nothing like a laugh from a baby!

Madsen Family said...

Love, love, love baby laughs. They're the best. And love Jon as a daddy. What a soft, cuddly bear he has become(even if he is a bit gruff on the outside). Oh, we wish we could see Nixon. You don't want to swing on up to Spokane January 7-14 when I'm there do you? We'd LOVE to see you!

Mrs. Poff said...

Very cute video...I am sorry that we didn't get to say goodbye...hope that all is going well!