Sunday, December 14, 2008

Texas thus far....


Well this post is kinda random but it is just a bunch of pictures I have taken since we have been in Texas. It has no rhyme or reason to it, so you can laugh at me and enjoy!



Our Edible Bouquet
When we moved in I got a delivery of fruit. Our Realtor down here sent it to us. Nice huh?! It was pretty good!

Nixon might hate me later but isn't this the cutest thing ever??? I was getting him ready for his bath and looked down and couldn't resist not taking a picture.

These are some pictures of our little home we are renting before we had any furniture!!
Our living room!
Oh yeah those chairs are from the patio set they left! We were lucky to have them...

Our kitchen.. where I make a mean peanut butter sandwich or cold cereal... take your pick.

Oh yes the master bedroom, where we slept on an air mattress for a week.... how Jon did it for a month I will never know.

The closet with no hangers!

My big boy... he is a slobber monster. Man this kid can drool like no other, he is getting so big though I love it.

Last friday we went to a Christmas Petting Zoo. They had live animals and a live nativity.

The wool on this lamb made me want to learn how to spin to make yarn, wow it was soft!

Nixon slept through the whole thing in the sling.

Super Baby!!!! Nixon loves his daddy!

It rained here last week and it was so amazing I had to try and take a picture. I thought for sure it wouldn't turn out but it did!!! It was amazing and lasted awhile... I had gone to the grocery store and on my way back it started down pouring. I had the groceries in the back of the truck and they were soaked when I got home. I hurried and got them out and nothing was too damaged, although I looked like I had taken a shower with my clothes on. It rained so hard it filled our dogs bowls up to top with water.

Ho Ho Ho... Merry Christmas!

Ok so... I know you think maybe we went to Utah for a weekend or somthing because there is something white falling in this picture. BUT we didn't it actually SNOWED here in TEXAS on the day we moved in. They said this hasn't happened in 7 years.... Jon totally blames it on me and says I brought the bad weather, but I will take it. It was so fun, I loved it even though it only lasted a night.

Jon even wore shorts out in it... crazy boy!!! Texas snow everyone....

Our moving truck came last Wednesday and we had some help unloading from some friends and new ward members. I was so excited to get all my stuff, put the mounds of boxes only meant unpacking them all.

Yeah our couches and love sac. We were super excited to get something to sit on!

Nixon has gotten use to sitting in his Bumbo and he likes to sit and watch me unpack... and unpack and unpack.
Ok, so I am trying a video for the first time. I really hope it works, this is at Thanksgiving. Nixon was sound asleep and snoring???!!! What??? Oh yes my son does snore, I don't know where he got it from.. ha ha! But it's freakin' cute!



2 comments:

The Lovinger's said...

Like father like son... and yes I mean both the snoring and the plumbers crack
Love,
Little Uncle Cameron

Kiersten Allred said...

Love the plumbers crack!