Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The First Snow and The Monkey...

This is my favorite face... what a little stinker! This is early in the morning and he is so funny in the mornings.


Nixon has been climbing on EVERYTHING lately and he is getting pretty good at being a monkey and getting into trouble. He found out he can climb on his little table and see himself in the mirror. He thinks he is pretty cool.

This is the same morning... now he is climbing on the oven. TROUBLE!

He steps on the drawer handle and then climbs up and can open the oven if I am not watching.

Then it's off to the dump truck to ride around the living room.

Nixon got his shots on Friday and on Saturday starting have a runny nose and can't breath very well... I hate when my little guy is sick. Jon took a picture of them together and it makes me sad to look at that poor sick boy. He doesn't look very well, does he? Thank goodness he is feeling better finally today!

Last weekend it snowed for the first time... it was light but OH so pretty.

I LOVE the snow and it's about that time with Thanksgiving around the corner.

3 comments:

Clegg Family said...

Hey Michelle! I saw your cute mom at the store and asked all about you...sounds like you guys are doing so great. Just wanted to say Hi and tell you how adorable Nixon is!

Abby said...

Ohh I am so jealous of the snow! I hope we get a little here, that would be so fun! You made a great Abby from NCIS for Halloween, although you WERE missing her very serious bangs. Lol. I don't blame you for not copying THAT look. Nixon is getting so big. He is starting to look more like a little boy than a baby!

Sarah said...

I've seen that face on you in the mornings!!! :) Guess it's genetic!!