Wednesday, December 02, 2009

GO UTES!!


It was that time of year when the University of Utah played BYU. I of course am a big U fan and the rest of Jon's family are Y fans. This makes for a very trying time for me when we sit down to watch the game ALL together. This year was no fun for me. I mean really the game was at the Y and the ref's were wearing white and blue stripes, seriously it was awful. I held my tongue though, for the most part, but inside I must say was NOT pretty:) But I took picture before the game so that is why I am smiling.

Pompa and Nixon, he was trying to get Nixon over to the DARK side.

Go Utes!!! Nixon had a U sweatshirt too but I forgot to take a picture when he was all decked out in gear.

And of course don't forget Garret who wanted his picture taken too, cute boy!

No comments: