Monday, April 12, 2010

HAPPY EASTER!!!

Easter Morning was so fun with Nixon this year! This is his HAPPY face!!
He likes to play "timber" with Jon on the love sac. My boys being boys!!

I always hide Jon's basket for Easter... this year I hid Nixon's too. I put it on top of the dog food bucket, because if I know one thing it's that Nixon will go feed the dogs at least twice a day:)

He saw the ball that Grandma and Grandpa Pickett sent and was SO excited!

He liked the candy and the confetti too!

Jon's basket was in the shower...hee hee!!

Nana sent us a fun Easter package.. I didn't hide it..sorry!

Nixon got more CARS! Good thing too, because somehow the dogs eat them?? How strange!

A new shirt and jacket too!!

Nixon wasn't so sure about the rabbit ears though!

We colored eggs after breakfast and I laughed the whole time because Nixon was so funny about the eggs in the cups.

He almost drank the water...YUCK!

Jon did some very cool ty-died eggs!

Sweet!!


Yeah eggs!

Nixon like to organize the eggs in the tray. He moved them all around, it was cute. He might have licked a few eggs too!

Making a ty-dy egg together.

Such a GOOD helper!!

Oh the fun of coloring eggs!

After naps we took Nixon to the park. Mark and Karen were in Utah for Easter so we didn't get together with any family for the holiday. It made it very relaxing!!

Weee!!

Swinging. Nixon loves his sunglasses!!

Riding the horse!

And the sea horse!

After the park we went home and had a little egg hunt in our front yard. I was a little surprised that Nixon took the basket and picked up the eggs... it was adorable!!

Putting them into the basket.

More eggs!

All done!

Then I shook the eggs and he discovered the TREATS inside!! I think I could have just hidden the empty eggs and he would have liked it though!

Open, Open!!

Opening Easter baskets!!

No comments: