Monday, April 12, 2010

Ward Talent Show!!



Our ward had a talent show a couple of weeks ago and as a Relief Society Presidency we did a dance and cheer. This year we have a theme of Sisters of Zion's University and it is a great program that we started off with a "Student Orientation BBQ," just like a University would do. We did a cheer and had banners, but anyway we decided to do it again at the talent show. Yes, it was embarrassing but fun!! Tara our 2nd counselor was out of town... I think she planned it that way:)
Here we are do the dance!!



Got to have a kick line... of course!

Yeah!!!

And then the cheer!
In between the talent there was "not so talented" talent. They made us put our names in a bucket at the beginning...thinking of course "oh it's for door prizes!" I should have known that it was to be picked to be the in between act. I had to try and take a cookie from my forehead to my mouth without using my hands... I lost but I got to eat the cookie!!
Jon had to put this headband on and shake his head as many times as he could and it would count the shakes. Jon of course was the winner.... and it was SO funny!

It gave him a headache after, it gave me a headache just watching it happen.

This is Jon's act on the big stage. It makes me laugh so hard every time!!

I can't believe I am putting this on my blog.. but I already made a fool of myself so what's a little more??? This is our dance!


This is the cheer!!


I will leave out names of the others to protect their identity!!:)

2 comments:

Gretch said...

Ha ha ha! Hilarious! Good times- Tara missed out. I wonder if they would ever ask us to do it again? Probably so, cause it was that good! LOL!

Thanks for sharing Michelle.

Gretch said...

Oh, and I love Jon's video-again, HILARIOUS!