Tuesday, August 05, 2008

3 Years of Marriage!!

July 27th, 2005
Jon and I were married three years ago. Wow time goes by so fast! We were married in the Salt Lake Temple!It is fun to remember that crazy day, it went perfectly.

Jon and I have been so blessed these past three years and I am so lucky to have married such a wonderful man!! He is amazing, even in this crazy time of me being pregnant he has been incredible! I love him more each day!


When I came home from my Girls Weekend Jon had bought me roses for our anniversary. I love roses!!

For our anniversary we went and saw the movie "The Dark Knight" and then went to the Melting Pot for dinner.

Trevor and Holly came with us!

We had never been to the Melting Pot before and we had a good time. Although you do have to dedicate three hours for dinner and a chunk out of the wallet. But heck it was our anniversary, we had to splurge a little!!

I ate so much I made Jon take a picture because my tummy looked huge!!

This is from Sunday!! ONE MORE WEEK!!! AHHHHH!!!

Nixon is getting ready for this crazy world and crazy family!! Hee Hee!

1 comment:

Lisa Farman said...

Happy Anniversary! Looks like you had a great time!