Monday, August 25, 2008

Bath Time and Family Time

Naked Nixon!!
Nixon does NOT like to be naked. Nana helped me bath him for the first time at home. He was actually really good once I got a wash cloth on him to try and trick him that he wasn't naked. Then he just wanted to eat the wash cloth and the water.....YEAH BATH TIME!


Jon put up Nixon on the nursery wall. It is so cute!

Gauge thinks that he needs attention just like Nixon does. He is a little jealous if you can't tell. Whenever we set Nixon down Gauge is right there to get some love, he doesn't want us to forget about him.

Jon is trying to make a Nixon face... I think he did a pretty good job of it!!

How cute are they?? Nixon and Daddy like to just chill'

On Saturday we had a swim party with Jon's family and then a BBQ. Nixon and I hung out in the shade and watched them swim. He was a good little sleeper in Mom's arms.

Swimmin' at Emily's.

Jon's sister Jessy and her baby Will came to visit us from New York. This is baby Will. He is a cutie!!

3 comments:

Kristy Carpenter said...

Ahhh...bath time with baby Nixon. But I must say that my favorite picture is the one of Jon with Nixon and your dog all on the chair - precious!

Abby said...

MICHELLE!
Oh my gosh I can't believe I found your blog. You have no idea how often I think about you and wonder where the crap you are! And you are in Spokane! I am in Oregon! Your baby is adorable, and I love the name you picked, too. I didn't even know you were pregnant!!! I'm in complete shock. I'm SO glad I found you (through Lindsay Beal's blog). My mom runs into your mom every once in a while and I keep telling my mom to get your email address or something, but she always forgets!
Anyway, I miss the good ole days, but am so glad to see you. You look great!
Love ya, girly!
-Abs

Kimba said...

He is so adorable Michelle! And so funny that he doesn't like to be naked, give him a while. Most little boys I know love nothing more than to be naked. :) I'm interested to see how your dog holds up, I'm thinkin' ours will be jealous as well! You look SO great, I hope I can look half as put together as you do after this baby comes! :)