Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Nixon is very "handsy" he moves his hands all the time but it makes for some cute pictures.

Laid back Nixon
This is so typical of what Michelle does. She will fall asleep like this and I'll move her arm so it doesn't fall asleep.


Praying Nixon
Pleeeeeease feed me some more, Please!!! He is an eater. They told us he might eat 1/2 an oz on his first day, but he was chugging away and downing 1.25 oz on his second feed and he's not slowing down yet.


Papa Wally holding Nixon. Thanks Wally for bringing Nana up to help us.

8 comments:

John and Jada McFarlane said...

He is so cute! I was expecting him to be though. I am glad that he has passed my expectations. I loved all the pictures and can't wait to meet him.

Madsen Family said...

So sweet. Love him already. Keep those pictures coming!!! And I hope everyone is feeling well...

Jeff and Erika Mitchell said...

Congratulations guys! He's so cute.

The Pyper Fam said...

Oh my gosh you guys! Congrats! He is so cute! I can't wait to meet the little fella! :)

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

Congrats you guys hes awesome!!! Jon spear I can't believe you are a daddy!! We'll be in spokane in a few weeks so hopfully we can see the cutie. Your wife is adorable by the way.

Andrews Family said...

Congrats on your new addition! Nixon is absolutely precious and so handsome!! Nice work!! :) Glad everything went well for you Michelle. Can't wait to meet him in person! :)

Ryan and Angela said...

He is so cute. I guess he gets his eating habbits from his daddy. :) I can't wait to see him. He looks to have some similar features to baby Willy.

Lisa Farman said...

He is too adorable! If his eating habits are continue the way they are he may even out grow you!