Tuesday, August 12, 2008

All settled down at the Hospital

Burrito Nixon
I have to admit wrapping the baby like this is a real art form. One I haven't quite mastered just yet. This is a nurse wrap job, I think she was a former cigar roller from Cuba.

Let me back in Nixon
This is my favorite picture so far. I just can't beleive that huge kid used to be in her belly.


Pre-sneeze Nixon.
Man he sneezes a lot, but I guess you can't blame him, he was breathing fluid less than 12 hours before.


Open Eyed Nixon
This is his first non-hospital outfit and the first good shot with his eyes open.

6 comments:

Jenni said...

so cute! Michelle you look beautiful for just having a baby! ill come see you guys at the end of the month when i come visit. Can't wait and congratulations!

Jandre said...

yay!!!! he's so cute!!! Glad I got to hold him and get my fix til our little one comes in a couple weeks!

Malmstroms said...

Congratulations!!! He is so cute. We are so happy for you and glad everything went well. I can't even imagine such a small little thing-so cute!

Kristy Carpenter said...

Congratulations!!! Nixon is so cute!! And Michelle, you look great!!! I'm so happy for your family to have your boy finally here.

Madsen Family said...

Oh, he is so cute! I can't wait to give him tons of loves!!!! Enjoy that bundle of cuteness!

Emily Christensen said...

I don't know Jon. I don't really think that he looks like Garret. The hair throws me off. Garret didn't have hardly any.