Thursday, September 25, 2008

September Fun!

Sleeping Nixon
Nixon loves to play in his bouncy chair but he also loves to sleep in it too. What an adorable boy I have.!
This is Grandma Spear and Jasmine meeting Nixon!

Jasmine was kinda nervous about holding Nixon so she had her dad help her.

Nixon just chillin'
My mom came up for the weekend the first of September while Jon was in Louisana working! It was so nice to have her here so I wasn't alone and she got some more bonding time with Nixon too!
While my mom was here I was able to go to church and she stayed home and tended Nixon. It was nice but church was way too long without him!

I thought this was a funny picture because this is what the dogs do all day, follow me and Nixon around the house. They are very protective! I can always find them hanging with Nixon though if they aren't with me.

More bath time!

Nana feeding Nixon after we went to Knitting group on the south hill. He just couldn't wait until we got home!!

No comments: