Thursday, September 25, 2008

Trip to Utah and Snowbird!

Nixon's first vacation down to Utah!
Since Jon was in Louisiana for a week I decided to go down to Utah with my mom. My mom had been up to visit me and I just bought a ticket on the same flight as her and went down to Utah. I was a bit nervous to fly with Nixon but I fed him on the way up in the air and he was SO good!!
First meeting of Nixon and Mac! Casey had Mac on July 8th so they are just a few weeks apart!

Cousins!

Lilly loved sitting by Nixon in the car and sang him songs so he wouldn't cry, it was adorable!

Gramsy was very excited to meet her new great grandson!

Chloe taking her doll on a trip!

Jon came up from Lousiana and met me in Salt Lake. We stayed at Gramsy's and Nixon got a bath in Gramsy's sink!

Jon and I left Nixon over night and stayed at the Anniversary Inn in the Enchanted Forest room... it was fun but SO hard to leave Nixon over night... but we all lived!

Uncle Mark was SO excited to meet Nixon, he LOVES babies!

My cousin AJ and his wife Adrienne!

Alec, Lisa and Emily! The green family was excited to meet Nixon!

TOUCH DOWN!


Nixon and Mac!

My mom has a condo up in Snowbird every September. They do a big celebration every weekend up there and it's lots of fun.
So here we are at OKTOBERFEST!

It is so pretty this time of year up there!

Nana and Casey

Hailey was a big helper with Nixon. She was very interested in changing his diaper!!

Lilly loved holding Nixon, she held him for about 20 minutes and he was so happy. Lilly was so proud!

Bella is taking after Nana and loves to do hair!


Bella holding her cousin. There was lots and lots of loves from cousins in Utah!!
Nana was so excited to have her two boys together!

Of course there was lots of naps in Snowbird too! I wonder where Nixon gets sleeping with his arm above his head??????

I thought this was so cute! Daddy and son hands!

Our family in Snowbird! I had just gotten my hair cut by Nana so yes, it is wet:)

No comments: