Monday, September 29, 2008

First Sunday at Church!

Well this Sunday Nixon and I braved all of Church. It was a bit crazy and I was a bit nervous but we did it. I am realizing quickly though how going to church with kids makes church a lot more fun in some ways and more difficult in others but after it's over I think to myself, "what were they talking about?" Hopefully I learned enough about the gospel up to this point because I don't think I will be getting any more out of church until my kids are all grown up!


Nixon looked so cute I had to take pictures, he looked like this little man in his outfit.

I knitted this pumpkin hat for Nixon this weekend, it turned out so freakin' cute I had to take a picture and post it!

It even looks cuter on Nixon's head!

I might have made it a bit big, you can never trust those patterns! Ha ha!


A cute picture of a tired little boy!

He is sure getting cute and such a good smiler! What a happy boy!



5 comments:

Abby said...

Holy crap I love that hat! I am doing a little crochet project right now, but I don't know how to knit!! I will have to learn sometime soon so I can make cute stuff like that hat!
And about the church thing, just wait till you can ship 'em off to primary, then you'll be able to listen to the bor..exciting stuff. ;)

Andrews Family said...

Your little Nixon is so handsome! Love the pumpkin hat! Love his smile too...what a sweet little guy.

Jandre said...

oh my gosh, michelle, if I beg and plead will you make a pumpkin hat for Micah? it's soooo cute, Nixon looks darling in it!

Lisa Farman said...

Yes, kids make it difficult to pay attention to the speakers and the lessons when you have them with you. Although every once in a while you do get lucky and hear something that helps when you really need it to.

Love the hat, it's way too cute. Nixon looks adorable in it!

Sarah said...

Thank you for not being one of those moms that take their babies to church when they are less than a week old! I wonder to myself, "do you want your baby to get sick?" You are also lucky to have a winter baby! I need to stop doing that! :) And if you think it's hard to pay attention in church now wait a few more months when Nixon is super wiggley or when he's a toddler and throws tantrums in the middle of Sacrament meeting...that's always fun! :(