Sunday, March 15, 2009

An adventure for sure...

You'll Never Believe It....


Well the Spear Family is back in the state of Washington again.
Man we never have a dull moment in this family. It's a long story but we came to a cross roads at work in Texas and decided it was a good time to move back to Spokane. It was crazy and overwelming for awhile but we made it. Again i had to pack up in one weekend but I did it and Nixon was so helpful. I have funny pictures to post of him "helping" me pack but I will get to those later when I find my camera cord.
We have moved into Jon's parents basement until we decide what the heck we are going to do...our house here is rented out still. Hopefully it won't be long and I can post some fun pictures of our adventure. The dogs are loving the acre lot here and are found alot of the time chasing birds, cats, deer and each other in the yard. Nixon has decided he doesn't want to change time zones and wakes up at 5 or 5:30 am no matter what time I put him to bed, needless to say I am finding myself taking naps during the day. Other than that he is doing great and loving all the grandparent attention.

8 comments:

Abby said...

Holy Cow, Michelle! I can't believe it! I have to say though, it is kind of fun knowing you're not too far away. I would love to come up and see you some time or meet in Portland for lunch and shopping or something. Anyway, I'm glad that you're getting all settled in. Welcome back to the Great Northwest!

Abby said...

Ok, except that I feek forgetting Spokane is in EASTERN Washington. Still though...it would be fun to visit!

The Moon's said...

wow girl, I hope that you hadn't completely unpacked from moving down there. I am sure there is relief in knowing that you are doing what is best for your family though!

The Lovinger's said...

yay! we are so excited you guys are back. We will be there in just 9 short months and it will be way fun to hang out!

Malmstroms said...

YOU ARE AMAZING! Enjoy being with family again. We love and miss you.

Mel said...

Good luck with all of the moving and figuring out where to go from there. I am grateful that you have such a nice husband that he would come change a tire for one of his friend's wives! Thanks, Jon!

Malmstroms said...

THANK YOU THANK YOU!! for the darling hats and booties. You are so talented. We love them. Asia made sure Penelope tried thEm on right away. THANK YOU!

Jenni said...

I'm very excited you are back home! i didn't know how i would ever visit you in Texas. Nixon is growing up so fast! And happy birthday soon Jon! miss you guys!