Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A stop in Utah


While Jon drove back to Spokane with the dogs and his little brother I flew through Salt Lake for a quick trip.

Nixon got to sit in a high chair for the first time and thought he was pretty cool.

He loved pounding on the tray... and getting to eat with everyone up high.

Hailey wearing Nana's big pink glasses!!
And Lilly.. and yes she is in her swimsuit. Just in case the snow melts into a big swimming pool and it heats up to 80. She is prepared!!

This picture won't turn for me.. sorry! But I was checking my email at Nana's and when I turned around her is what I saw. Nixon is getting good and moving around, without crawling. He can get into the silliest places sometimes.
On Sunday Nixon and I drove down to Elmo, right outside of Price and met Jon and Cam at Aunt Marsha's and Uncle Jim's. They drove straight there from Houston, a 24 hours drive. Crazy boys! But they did get to take a rest for a day before continuing to Spokane. Of course I didn't take any pictures... AGAIN. Man I am bad at this sometimes. But Marsha fed us a lot and it was fun to see them. Granny came over too and we got to all have dinner together. "Thanks for letting us stay and eat your food. We love you guys"


I love it when Nixon is sleeping. He is so cute! I put him on his back to sleep but within about 20 minutes he flips himself over and sleeps on his tummy.

Bella, Hailey and Lilly taught Nixon how to play the piano. He thought it was the best thing...

The girls were eating marshmallows and licked them and put them on their noses. It was funny!!

I said, "Put your noses together and let me take your picture." They took me literally and put their noses together, ya gotta love kids.

Bella

Lilly

Hailey.... and she isn't last

Even Nixon ... how cute is that?

Now if only Mom would let him eat it...

And Aunt Katie

The girls love to be in the backyard with Papa Wally, Nixon had fun watching them threw the window. They are so cute!


Nana feeding Nixon before she goes to work!

Yum! Rice Cereal...

Sorry we didn't get to see more of everyone. I was there for such a quick trip. Thanks for letting us come Nana and make your house a mess. It was ALL Nixon ya know! We love you!

2 comments:

Kristy Carpenter said...

How cute are those kids!!! Katie's girls look JUST like her! So adorable! And Nixon looks like he's having the time of his life with that marshmallow on his nose. Looks like you had a blast!!

Amy said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Wasn't it great to be back in good ole Utah?