Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Random Going Ons...

I know it's been awhile!
Nixon has learned that cell phones are fun! I let him play with mine once and it got so slimy. Every one that called me sounded like they were in a tunnel. I had to let it dry out, luckily it is working fine now. I found one of our old cell phones and Nixon plays with it when ever I am on the phone. It's cute!

Nixon started eating the zwaisy back toast, he makes a mess but he loves it. Darby loves it too and likes to sit right by him and make sure none drops on the floor. Nixon thinks Darby just loves him, sadly it's the food but it is still entertaining to Nixon.

The dogs love to sun bath in the backyard. I always find them in the funniest postions!

Nixon still loves his tongue ... we of course encourage it because it's so darn cute!

My cute blue eyed boy!

It has been so hot here lately. Nixon has got to wear some of his summer clothes. I love when he wears shorts and his little cubby legs are out!

He kicks so fast his socks come off before i turn around!

Nixon helping me with laundry!!! He is such a good helper.

He loves to be in the basket and it helps me because he keeps busy:)

No comments: