Thursday, April 09, 2009

Another Update.....


Well Nixon is turning 8 Months old tomorrow, so I know this is early but we took pictures of him in the backyard this week and I wanted to post how totally cute he is.


He is really enjoying being outside and loves to watch the dogs play and run around.

He is getting so big these days and moving around pretty good still. He always wants someone to be watching him though and doesn't like it when he is left where he can't see you.

He weighs about 20 pounds now and is fitting into 12 - 18 month clothes.

I love this picture... isn't he the cutest kid ever. Well I guess I am biased as his mom but still.....

Lovin' this shirt too, it has some textured flowers running down the front sides.


Lovin' his daddy.

Jon shaved is beard and cut his hair this week, he looks so different it's crazy. But still cute of course. I think Nixon looks just like his daddy.... he is built like him too, those broad shoulders.
Feeling all the weird outside life.

I cut my hair this week too. I was just getting so sick of it. This is much easier.

My hair use to look like this.
Nixon likes to roll off the blanket and then pull it over himself. I get under there with him and he thinks it's so funny.


He laughs at me when we play 'peek a boo' under the blanket.

Still loving the laundry basket.

I made Jon a new hat... I think it turned out pretty cute.


4 comments:

Sarah said...

He looks like such a little man! I think he looks like you though! I love your hair...although I still can't get use to you as a brunette. You'll always be a blonde to me! :)

Mel said...

Nixon is looking pretty cute...and you guys too, I guess. ha.

Abby said...

Nixon is totally growing up, it's crazy! And what a handsome little guy he is. Super cute hair. I've always been awed by people who can cut their own hair. I'm still shocked by your dark locks every time I see them, though. I'm so used to you being blondie blond! And the hat you made your hubby is awesome, I am going to learn to knit this summer, and I'm excited!

Krista said...

Those are adorable pictures of Nixon. He definitely looks like a Spear, but he has your eyes! I can't believe how big he is. What a cutie!