Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Nixonian!


Nixon is a moving around, and I turn my back for a few seconds and he is off like lightening. He loves to crawl under anything and I find him under the table or piano all the time. He is so funny about it.

So Nixon LOVES Baby Eisenstein, I don't know if I have said this before but it's true. He has now gotten Gauge to like it too and they watch it together, like this.
How cute are they?

Nixon slaps Gauge whenever the puppets come up, (that is Nixon's favorite part). Gauge thinks he is petting him... what a perfect combo!

They are good buddies!

I put Nixon in the cart at Costco for the first time a few weeks ago, and he loved it! He has outgrown his baby carseat, man he is growing so fast. But to distract him at Costco he got to hold onto my Costco card, luckily it made it all the way through the store and back in my wallet at the end.

So I left the bed for one minute and Darby jumps in with Jon, under the covers AND steals my little pillow. She is a turkey, but a cute Turkey.

Nixon loves to make noise... of any kind!


So this video is of Nixon watching me play fetch with Gauge. He does this sound when he gets so excited, I hope you can hear it, it's totally cute!

No comments: