Thursday, April 02, 2009

Snow Day in April

It snowed here in Spokane last night.
Nixon hasn't had a lot of snow experience yet so we took him out in the sled to see how he liked it.

He was sure snuggled up and warm and looked super cute!

He wasn't so sure about the whole idea but he didn't cry.


Weee..... snow fun!

We watched Grammy, Pompa and Daddy shovel the driveway.

I put a little snow in Nixon's mouth for a taste... I don't think he liked it very much. Too cold.

A couple of days ago before this storm, it hailed a bunch. It wasn't just small things either, this is one of the bigger hail pieces we saw falling fast.


I know I am crazy but I LOVE bad weather. Man I missed Spokane! I think it is saying "Welcome back Michelle"

3 comments:

John and Jada McFarlane said...

I love the updates. Happy Birthday Jon! I am sure it is nice to be back home. Nixon is growing up so fast. I love the army crawl and also I thought the boy in the swimsuit was so funny.

Ryan and Angela said...

So it is all your fault that we are having the cold crazy weather!

Brook said...

Holy Cow I didn't even know you guys moved back!! Spokane is not too far, we should definitely meet up this summer sometime! The weather in Spokane has been crazy. I hope you don't have to move for a long, long time!!