Thursday, April 02, 2009

Birthday boy and Nixon

Happy Birthday Jon... he turned 28 on Sunday.
He was spoiled all day. I let him sleep in and then made him crepes with fresh strawberries. Then he got Bobili Pizza for dinner with the family and homemade cheese cake. What else could he ask for?


Oh yeah presents ....
Here he is being weird and funny waiting for dinner.
Nana got him an awesome Baseball book, with lots of fun pictures and cool facts about the history of baseball.

He had already seen these shirts but I wrapped them anyway... really he already had one of them on.

A new swimsuit. Last summer he got his stolen at the lake. Don't worry he wasn't wearing it at the time.
Cam got him "Socks and Bonds"
He got money too for a new bat from Gramma and Pompa.

I knitted Jon a hat to match Nixon's. I need to remake it because it didn't work out quite like I planned.
NIXON UPDATE!!

Nixon has been growing up. He loves my cell phone and will army crawl over to get it. Although it is so cute, I must say my cell phone is taking a beating.


On Jon's birthday Katie played with dress ups and Garett wanted to join in, so he put on Jon's new swimsuit. It was so funny!
Aren't they cute?

Nixon is getting so good at sitting up by himself. He loves it and has only fallen a hand full of times that he cried about.

In the mornings and after naps he comes out of his bedroom and the first thing he sees is the piano. He leans as far as he can to get us to put him down on the bench so he can play.
This is his morning look at the piano. He loves pounding and making noise.
Nixon also LOVES baby einstein and watching the animals. He gets so interesting in the show I think it's cute. Sometimes this is all I can do to keep to him happy.

A video of our Army Crawler


Nixon has no fear, he wants what he wants and he doesn't care how he gets it.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Ok he totally looks like a different kid! Didn't I just see you guys?! They grow so fast!! Too cute...miss you!