Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Memory to Remember

So the other day Jon was out in the garage working on the Jimmy when he needed my helped. I ran out there and left Nixon at the glass door crying wanting to come out into the COLD with us. I was only out there for less than 30 seconds when I rushed back in to a still crying boy. When I tried to pick him up I noticed his hand was in the door jam, I tried to move it a little each way and it wasn't looking good. I called for Jon and he came running to discover our madness. We couldn't get that poor little hand out so I held Nixon while Jon took the door off. Yep, we got the whole front door off of it's hinges and Nixon was free again, no harm done but a little pink line on his wrist. What a night?!?!

I just wanted to remember this little experience for when I think what a monkey Nixon is. Man boys with by boys I guess, always getting into trouble.

1 comment:

Krista said...

Wow that sounds scary. I'm glad no harm was done, but boys will be boys. I love the picture of Nixon standing on the coffee table admiring the tree. It is so cute!