Monday, December 28, 2009

Needing an Update...


So you are in need of an update I see. Wow it's been a CRAZY month that went by way too fast. I LOVE the holidays, did I enjoy them enough this year??? ...... No time to reflect must post pictures and update you on the on goings of the Spear Family.

So, Jon and I went to a Letterman's jacket party before Christmas. It was a blast. I tried to find my officer sweater from when I was in high school but I couldn't find it, I know it is in a box somewhere... somewhere, I will find it I am sure randomly someday. Anyway, I wore Mark's old jacket from Carbon High, it was a hit.


Everyone wore their jackets I was impressed, it was fun to see everyone's and how different they were.

We watched them play "Beer Pong" and it was hilarious, I am sad to report boys are better than girls!! At least that night!

Random Nixon....
Nixon found some cereal in the cupboard, took it out of the box and then went downstairs and "shared" it with Darby while they watched TV. This is what I found when I thought it was a little bit too quiet in the house.

He is "sharing" I guess that is good right! :) Needless to say the cereal cupboard now has a lock on it.

A few weeks ago we got a pretty good snow storm. Jon, Nixon and I went out to shovel the walks. Should I say Nixon or should I say little boy from the Christmas story movie???

Nixon didn't like that he couldn't get around very well. He REALLY didn't like his mittens, they were in his way of picking up the white fluffy stuff.

Katie had a school recital that we went to. She did a great job and all the songs were totally cute. Nixon sat on Emily's lap the whole time and danced to the music, he was awesome.

I loved all the actions they did, it is so cute.

Side note: That night of the recital Nixon poured water all over his outfit so we changed him into his spare outfit before the recital. When we got to the school he was soaking wet... so we had to change him back into his now not so wet clothes from dinner. Too bad I didn't have a change of pants for me. I keep a spare outfit in the bag and never use it, that night I needed two.

1 comment:

Lisa Farman said...

Looks like you had a great month. I can't believe how big Nixon is getting. It doesn't seem like that long ago when he was so small. He is such a cutie.