Monday, February 08, 2010

It's ALL Nixon, ALL the Time!


So Nixon LOVES little kitchens. I found one of craigslist for 5 bucks and I thought! What the heck. I thought it would be bigger but on the table in the kitchen it works out great!

Nixon loves to take spoons and Tupperware and put it into the fridge! It's funny! If I am ever missing anything it's usually inside this little kitchen!

While putting up my few Valentine decorations I found all these cut out hearts. Nixon absolutely LOVEs them. He takes them out of the bag and throws them into the air.

Sometimes the mess is worth the fun! Right??

Nixon and I love to watch "the birds" outside eat the bird food from the kitchen and from the basement. When day when looking outside as the birds flew away and the squirrel came over and started eating out of this feeder!! It was crazier the way he got onto it and held on for dear life. I had to snap a picture...

Nixon loves to get into the cupboard in the laundry room and close the doors. The other day we sat here for more than 20 minutes as he sat inside and I would shut the door and then he would push it open and say "boo"

He even got the dog food bucket out all by himself before climbing in.. Trouble this one is!
Nixon loves his dogs and he Loves to sit and watch shows in the mornings. This is the classic Nixon!

Feet on the TV stand, Really???


"Smile Nixon" he does his eyebrow raise... not during the show I guess!

No comments: