Monday, February 08, 2010

SKI DAY!!!


Jon and I were able to take a day and go skiing. It's been two years since I've been. So I pulled out my NEW ski's and boots that haven't even been used and we were off. Emily took Nixon for the day, I was a little worried but hey he lived and I think he was pretty good.
This is us BEFORE the day of skiing, as we rode up the gondola.
Jon skiing down my favorite fun, Sun Rise.. or something like that. Jon is pretty good for only skiing 10 times in his whole life. I was VERY impressed.

Don't spray me with snow!!!

It was a little foggy at the top but SO pretty!!

Here we are at the top together!!!

So BEAUTIFUL!!

ME!

Here we are at the end of the day... all tuckered out! We decided it was little our lower bodies were so tired but our minds kept telling us to go another run. Man we were all done by the end of the day!!

Thanks Emily for letting us take a day to go skiing without Nixon!!

No comments: