Friday, February 26, 2010

Stake Valentine's Dance


In December I was asked to be on the committee for the Stake Valentine's Dance. It was a little crazy trying to get everyone's idea's all rolled into one and hope that it all came together in the end. But it did!!! I always am amazed at how church things get thrown together by random people and it works out!
This was our poster to advertise the event.
We put up a big dance ball in the gym.

So high up, but I thought it was cool that the church had this bucket thing to get up there.

This was the AWESOME city scape!! Wish I could say I helped at this part but I didn't I was over food and pictures!

We rented a chocolate fountain that was a HIT!! He brought the chocolate, strawberries, cream puffs and cookies. We went through it all in about 2 hours. 700 cream puffs and two big fridge size trays of strawberries... and then I had a big relish tray and water. Also I borrowed a popcorn machine and we had movie popcorn too, in bags!!

The Grand Entrance!


The dance floor!

Me and Tara, we were on the committee together and happen to be in the Relief Society presidency together too!

More pictures to come of Jon and I but I don't have the big disk yet.
I am just relieved its over and we didn't run completely out of food!

No comments: