Friday, February 26, 2010

Nixon Turns 18 Months Old!


Any excuse for a chocolate cake!!
Nixon turned 18 months old on February 11th and I made a cake and we celebrated! Nothing fancy of course just good old chocolate cake!

My boyz!!

Nixon likes it!! He must be my kid because he wants chocolate in the morning before breakfast!! Oops!

I have been trying to find Nixon this basketball hoop everywhere and I had the hardest time finding it. I mean hello, STAPLE for little boys you would think. So I ordered it online and Nixon got it for his 18 month birthday.

Funny thing is we used Christmas money from grandparents for the hoop!! Hey better late then never!!
Nixon loves it!

When Jon is home Nixon will take the ball over to Jon to shoot every time. Nixon will shoot when Jon isn't home or in the room but he likes to watch "Papa" shoot the best. It's adorable!

No comments: