Friday, February 18, 2011

December Memories



We had a great big storm during Thanksgiving and Josh built a igloo out back at Mark and Karen's. He actually slept in one night...crazy boy!
Nixon and Jon went inside and played in the snow. They had so much fun!
cute Nixon in the igloo.

"Cheese"

The opening is so small. I was laughing so hard and I had to take a picture of Jon trying to get out!

Nixon on top of the igloo.

Me and Nixon.

We went out back and cut down a tree for Christmas, a 'charlie brown tree' if you will:)

Nixon was so excited to see the tree fall.

My cute husband with his tree.

Nixon with his Papa.

Jon slicked Nixon's hair back and it was so cute...although it only stayed that way for a few minutes as usual.

Nixon and Sadie in their Christmas pja's.




Sadie wasn't too excited about the whole thing I don't think, I couldn't get her to smile once. Gotta love digital though right?!

Nana sent us a Christmas package, we were super excited.

This snowman sings every time you pass by it. .. it use to be at Nana's house but she sent it to us...LUCKY;)

It was like having Christmas early. Nixon loves to open the wrapping paper, it makes me excited for Christmas day this year:)

Sadie having some tummy time...so cute she looks so sleepy!

This is my favorite outfit, isn't she the cutest. She actually looks so much like Nixon when he was a baby.


There's that smile!

There's those baby legs...my favorite thing. LOVE THEM!!!


Me with my adorable girl.

Me and my handsome boy.

So back to the tree....it ended up being bigger and a little bit more 'challenging' than we thought outside than inside. We brought it downstairs and it smelled so good!

Jon put some lights on it!

And we decorated that huge weird tree....

We had to chop off some off the top to get the start to stick:)

Nixon and I decorating with ornaments.
We only put the fun ornaments on this year. Nixon thought it was fun to put them on AND off.

Sadie was watching us decorated.

What a cutie pie.

Nixon loves his table and chair in his room I always find him just like this, playing quietly in his room. I love it.

His attempt at "cheese"

I made Nixon a vest and Sadie a dress that have a matching pattern. I wanted to get pictures of them together before Sadie grew out of hers.







They really turned out cute!

These are my beautiful flowers that Katie gave me after our dance recital.

Nixon and Jon wrestling of course, their favorite time together.

No comments: