Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My FIRST Gonzaga Game



We made it home from Utah just in time for the Women's Gonzaga game. I didn't know at first that Gonzaga was playing BYU and that's why so many people we knew were going to the game. I realized when we got there and I was surrounded by BYU fans luckily I had one of Nixon's noise makers in my purse and I was very LOUD in cheering for Gonzaga.

Here is the fam that came to the game, the BYU fans that is.
Good action shots!! Trying out our new game modes.
It was fun to go to the Women's game, they are actually pretty good. I really enjoyed it!!
The cheerleaders!

The very next night Mark and Karen gave us Men's Gonzaga tickets for Christmas. We were SO SO SO excited. It is so hard to get tickets and I have never been. This is us at the arena getting ready for game time.

Warming up.

Announcing, it is so fun to have it be so tight in the arena because it makes it loud and really fun.

Me during half time.


I actually like this shot because you can see the team in the back ground too.


GO ZAGS!!



We WON and it was so much fun!! I am so glad I can say now that I have been to a game, I wish we could have seasons tickets...but that's going a bit too far...maybe someday:)
Thanks Mark and Karen for the tickets, we had so much fun!!

No comments: